Sonic Electronix

post ur db

I need this new box design metered Badly!

anyone else in Sac with a term Lab?

I have 1-10" VT Hammer pro with 250 watts, yes, just 250watts rms, but it "FEELS" louder than the 15" Kove Armegedon (144db at the time)I had in a 40hz T -line, with 500watts, but this box design is somethin new and radical in design.  Iam hopeing this 10" is in the area of 142-145db, if so, I will jump up to a beefier 10" with a stronger built box. since the box wants to fall apart. Also, its in a s-10 blazer, so I should tune it a tad lower, like 34hz

ill meter you.....i told ya id do it when i had time i just couldnt do it that weekend you asked.  If you really need to be metered get with me i may be able to squeeze you in on Saturday or somethin.

later bro

hahah... iight, cool... But dont laugh at my 250 home plate amp, and when I need to ask you for a 110v ext cord to power it up  (no amp yet, only a test box )

message me if you think you have a few minutes this weekend

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.