Wil I receive my insurance check?

I was rearended at a stop light by a lady who was driving her brothers car and she had a suspended driving license and felony warrants on hers she is in jail, and their insurance is still trying to get ahold of the owner to see if she had permission to drive the car, but I'm wanting to trade my truck and want to know if I will still receive a check a check for the estimate of damages done to my truck if I trade before this is settled?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

I would wait but I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.

Funny, my dad's an insurance agent and I'm going to start working on getting my insurance license. If not answered by 2maro I'll ask him.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

do you have uninsured moterest coverage on your car? if the other ins, doesn't do anything you can sue your own ins co, for the costs of everything..

my mom deals with this stuff everyday, so i asked her

get pyle on the inside of your butt cheeks...so every day you can take a pyle of shit

Its not whether or not he will get the check, its whether or not he will get the check if he trades his vehicle before its settled.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical