DC Sound Lab

After a short delay....

Yeah, 2 12's and a Sundown 1200d.. I had to drive around last night bumping it old school with some DJ Magic Mike and Techmaster PEB. I'm trying to remember how my old ass Blazer sounded with 4 Orion XTR 12's on a US Amps VLX-200. I think that was hitting around 145 or so. Still trying to find a meter cause I would love to know for sure.

And here's a 1920x1080 high res for everyone. If anyone needs bigger then that let me know. My original is like 3888 x 2602.

Background 1920x1080

Yeah, 2 12's and a Sundown 1200d.. I had to drive around last night bumping it old school with some DJ Magic Mike and Techmaster PEB. I'm trying to remember how my old ass Blazer sounded with 4 Orion XTR 12's on a US Amps VLX-200. I think that was hitting around 145 or so. Still trying to find a meter cause I would love to know for sure.

And here's a 1920x1080 high res for everyone. If anyone needs bigger then that let me know. My original is like 3888 x 2602.

Background 1920x1080

Boner background.

2 subs crazy ass resolution

I'll prob take some more pictures later on when I pull the box out to finish trim panels in a few weeks. Prob so some shots of the Sundown amps at that time.

And yes, my subs are dirty from being installed once already. Heh.

Edited by Nocturnus