Second Skin Audio

age old 2 ohm to 1 ohm question...

i would buy an hifonics brz1700 but my alternator is a piece of shit. i would need $280 for a 220 amp alternator. $270 for the amp. $60 for the 0 gauge wiring kit. $20 For the big 3 Upgrade. I have $150 atm... + $100 next week... and another $300 at some other point in time once the mother fucker that owes me pays up. Not to mention i still need to build a new ported box so i would need MDF screws polyfill carpeting and glue...regardless, Still wont be enough to aquire all my needs. Why is it so hard to create a system you would be happy with =/

you can skip the pollyfill, so that will save you a few $$$.

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

you're not the only broke college student on here, join the club.

60$ is going to get you a 4g kit with a 0g label, dont waste your cash unless its some sort of brand name (knukonceptz, kicker, jl, monster, stinger, etc)

280 for an alt? make sure its not just a stock with a 2in pully on it, you wouldnt believe how many "high output alternators" are stock ones with a smaller pully.

and if you're getting 150 for ass to mouth than put in a full weekend and get an ill setup, listerine doesnt cost that much for a weekend worth

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Easiest thing is buy a amp that can do 12-1500rms @ 2 ohms or run two amps strapped which do 6-700rms each which will do their rated power strapped @ 2ohms. Audiopipe has a 800rms amp. AP8001D. Not sure where to buy it though but they're less than 120 a piece I think.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff