Ok guys I'm 31 and never had a tattoo but have always wanted one but never had a good reason for one. I mean I always wanted my tattoo to mean something. Well my first son was born Sept 8, n I was thinkin of gettn his footprint or handprint on my shoulder. So what do u guys think?

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Ok guys I'm 31 and never had a tattoo but have always wanted one but never had a good reason for one. I mean I always wanted my tattoo to mean something. Well my first son was born Sept 8, n I was thinkin of gettn his footprint or handprint on my shoulder. So what do u guys think?

definitely a cool idea man. IMO, I dont believe in gettin anything permanent unless itll stay that way in life forever. this would be one of them man.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

definitely a cool idea man. IMO, I dont believe in gettin anything permanent unless itll stay that way in life forever. this would be one of them man.

agreed. i dont know about the footprint but thats just personal preference.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.