DC Sound Lab

THE 1ST DC AUDIO LEVEL 6

There are a few lvl 6 15's running around in the world lol

Don't doubt it but new guy with 2 posts claims to have one but no pics?.... :ban lol

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize post count means absolutely nothing, don't you? You think because he has two posts it's impossible for him to have a level 6 15?

I think they are trying to say we don't know the guy, have no reason to believe him or take his word without proof. Same basic reason someone can't sell on here until they have 150 posts, so we can get an idea of the kind of person they are.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Exactly say if someone like chode said it then I'd be like ok but this guy has 2 posts and its been a few hours now and no reply. Maybe he has one if he does badass but untill then I'll be patiently waiting.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

Exactly say if someone like chode said it then I'd be like ok but this guy has 2 posts and its been a few hours now and no reply. Maybe he has one if he does badass but untill then I'll be patiently waiting.

Oh, it's been a few hours. I forgot that he's supposed to be on here 24 hours a day so he can instantly reply to everyone who doubts him. I don't care if he does or doesn't have one..it's just stupid to always automatically assume someone is lying, especially using his post count as a basis for his honesty. The two are not related.

When you post something like that you should have a picture somewhere to post up not just say I have one. But I'm not going to argue with you its ridiculous.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

big deal i have six of em. :popcorn:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh, it's been a few hours. I forgot that he's supposed to be on here 24 hours a day so he can instantly reply to everyone who doubts him. I don't care if he does or doesn't have one..it's just stupid to always automatically assume someone is lying, especially using his post count as a basis for his honesty. The two are not related.

Im pretty sure hes just using the same common sense as anyone eles on here ,If i said i have a lamborghini it doesnt matter how many post i have would YOU take my word for it ? A lvl 6 15 isnt THAT hard to get but NORMALLY if someone said hey i have a lvl 6 15 they would have the picture of the sub up Before they made the claim.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg