DC Sound Lab

THE 1ST DC AUDIO LEVEL 6

all right so my name is kevin im new to dc audio and this forum but heres some pics of the DC AUDIO LEVEL 6 18 its about 120lbs around 54 kilos its heavy but thanks to ana chris and rusty i email rusty about 52 times to find out when this level 6 was coming out i almost bout 2 level 5 10s but i rather have this big boy im thinking around 8-9 k on it im moveing to brasil and its comeing with me its going to be in a car juts like the passat wagon but a bit smaller hey enjoy the picsMy linkMy link

My linkMy linkMy linkMy linkMy link

Edited by kevin ribeiro

I'm Officially DONE WITH DC!!!

why, what happened??

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

So they are officially available to the public? Or is that still a no?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz