DC Sound Lab

Post Pictures Of Your DC Subs/Amps!

mario, the box/trunk looks good with the subs in there.

Brets, i never thought to get the logo in silver on the CF, looks real nice. hell of a system you got mario, and some hella nice equiptment you got comin bret. kinda like chode's stuff lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

mario, the box/trunk looks good with the subs in there.

Brets, i never thought to get the logo in silver on the CF, looks real nice. hell of a system you got mario, and some hella nice equiptment you got comin bret. kinda like chode's stuff lol

thanks man, yea i seen how well it worked for him that i thought i would try it out too :pardon:

NEOS AND 12.0K!

Jealous of the neos!!! :)

yea man been wanting these for a while

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

you win some, you lose some

haha, definitely man. chode loves his neo's, theyre his babies lol. and his shit sounds great and gets loud, so definitely a good move getting what you got. i still cant get over those caps lol. i got mine in black and i've been kinda thinking i should have got silver like that. the logo pops off more. oh well, the black is still pretty sexy. more stealth i guess :pardon:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg