DC Sound Lab

Post Pictures Of Your DC Subs/Amps!

this is a vid of them with 20 mins of playtime on them im more impressed with these then then nightshade 18s i had in my car :drink40:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

anybody have lvl 2 10s?

Couple of one I installed for a buddy in his Eclipse. I know the box is too small for it but he wanted it to be out of the way.

7132fb94.jpg

30c08f31.jpg

ef423f22.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

cool thanks, do you no what the cuin of that box is? i have 2 sealed boxes at .66cu in each. how was that sub in a small box? did it hit real low? thanks again

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Your boxes are probably around the same size as this one ended up being. I didn't get much time to listen to it but I know it could do ALOT better in a proper ported box. Its on about 350rms right now, I can definitely hear it when we're in traffic together (until I turn mine up).

This setup is better than anything he has had before and meets his listening needs. He doesn't need to blow people away just to fill in where his system was lacking. With that said, he is very happy with it. He says someday he would like for me to build him a ported box but just doesn't want to give up the space.

If you want lows just build a proper ported box, but you can always run your sealed until you get the other one.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.

yea im tryng to figure something out like that but the only problem is im running them under my back seat in pickup. i may try to make a box or modify the prefab one i got specific for my truck. we will see haha. i will also have 2 of them in my truck, thanks for the info.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1