Mechman Alternators

im pissed ..i ordered a xs vcm from mechman last thursday and i was told that it would ship out this past monday well now its friday n i still havent heard anything ..they dont answer my phone calls ...i think i should just wait till monday n if i dont hear anything im going to my bank n file a dispute

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

dude, you waited 4 days and you are bitching? chill out and wait longer, it prob already shipped and its in route to your house as you speak...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

dude, you waited 4 days and you are bitching? chill out and wait longer, it prob already shipped and its in route to your house as you speak...

yea but i called n they act like they cant hear me and so call back n they dont answer

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

I ordered from Mechman 2 weeks ago and it took about 8 days to get to me. But that was all UPS. It was shipped the same day i ordered. The wait sucks but its worth it. :yahoo:

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

im sure he gets alot of traffic, he is on one of the most popular car audio websites on the web.. he probably gets thousands of calls a day...

did you email? leave voicemails? im sure he only checks either of those once or twice a day if that...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im sure he gets alot of traffic, he is on one of the most popular car audio websites on the web.. he probably gets thousands of calls a day...

did you email? leave voicemails? im sure he only checks either of those once or twice a day if that...

they could at least send me a tracking number if it did ship

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

ill tell you this, i ordered my alts from DC power back in april... still havent got it... you can wait alittle longer than 4 days..

Team DC Audio

ill tell you this, i ordered my alts from DC power back in april... still havent got it... you can wait alittle longer than 4 days..

i wouldnt wait that long ..i would get other alts

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module