Am i the only person thats heard this

honestly, im not disgusted at all. its a sad tragedy but what were you expecting to happen? i mean...we can be a lot smarter with the choices we make. can we really get mad when slapping a dog repeatedly when we finally get bitten?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

It may make you sick and sucks but they shouldn't have crossed over into Mexico territory. You already know the Mexican govt is dealing with the Cartel so don't put yourself at risk of becoming another casualty to the ongoing war.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I think she shot him in the head.

lmao i thought it might be some pissed off secret lover or ex

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Okay....doesn't matter that it happened in Mexico....there are plenty of crazy motherfuckers here that will kill you too!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

we definately have to do something about pirates. Especially now that they have left the high seas and taken to lakes, we need to patrol the canals and river system better. We always knew they were armed and likely to shoot, but it is tragic we let them get this close to land where jetskiers are in range :(

I don't think that this is the border patrol's jurisdiction, i think the coast guard or navy would be responsible for pirates. Border patrol is usually responsible for detaining people trying to get dinner in canada or students dumb enough to drive across the border on spring break. They definately cant handle pirates.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Yea somethings wrong with that story.

ok think about it. if he wasnt wearing a vest theres no way a woman her size compared to his could drag him to the surface and even THINK to get him on a jet skii, let alone while bein shot at. assume he was wearin a vest. she said she saw him get hit in the head. if they were rainin down hell on them how in the world did she manage to not get hit, her jet skii not get hit, but her husband get hit with a headshot among the first shots. i say first shots cause if it wasnt they wouldve both tried to flee. anyways what kind of crazy motherfucker hops off a jet skii to try to drag someone that weighs more than them onto a skii with a head wound and STILL bein shot at? sorry but thats what i pulled out of the article and just usin common sense.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Yeah it sucks what happened. But hell just like Twisted said there are some crazy mofos here and everywhere in other countries as well that will take someone out. I have family in Mexico and even I would think twice about going to go visit them with all thats going on.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980