Am i the only person thats heard this

her husband is dead and she is thankful for "gods protection"? :trippy: maybe she should re-think this, and be thankful for her jet-ski since it is what really got her the fuck outta there.

that stuck out to me too. i thought "i guess her husband wasnt religious."

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that stuck out to me too. i thought "i guess her husband wasnt religious."

or maybe god blessed him with a huge insurance policy that his wife now has

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I'm not really concerned about what peeps do in Mexico as long as I'm not there.

I don't really care all that much. I'm just saying that when you KNOW shit's bad, why put yourself in harm's way?

this ^^^ and this V V V V

You already know the Mexican govt is dealing with the Cartel so don't put yourself at risk of becoming another casualty to the ongoing war.

:pardon:

MExico is crooked from the top down. We were down there in dec of last year before it got real bad. We had to go through a huge military checkpoint on the way back to the airport. 50 cals grenade launchers and a whole bunch of shit I havent seen in a domestic area since 9/11 at lejeune.

It would be ridiculous to try to clean up mexico and actually policing our borders and the immigration laws would never happen.

Just saying I live about 15 mins away from the border. We used to go once a week sometimes twice. I tell you this, we haven't been there in about three months and before that maybe two months. It's not as bad as it used to be during the beginning of the year as already there have been many casualties amongst the enemies and mostly the law enforcement, army, and what not remains, but still you'd shit yourself just thinking about what could happen. Every moment you're there could be your last cause shit will happen outta no where. We went yesterday actually but just a quick in and out to visit family, and :peepwall: to buy some Takis

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

nvm

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

I had something to say about that this but stopped short of spending the time typing it cause it would just fall on deaf ears!

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived