Some of the things going into the Delta

Oh and if anyone knows how to make the annotations into links can you let me know how, please.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

you made a video of wire, and aluminum foil stuck to butyl? is anything cool going in the delta? or do you just love making videos? The products didnt even make fun of eachother's prices or anything like that funny video all about stuff sitting there.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

you made a video of wire, and aluminum foil stuck to butyl? is anything cool going in the delta? or do you just love making videos? The products didnt even make fun of eachother's prices or anything like that funny video all about stuff sitting there.

It was a video of what the title said it was gonna be. TO SHOW WHAT'S GOING INTO THE DELTA.

Quality, it's obvious which products are better. But just in case it's not, I would give that to Second Skin and Shok Industries.

Price, Second Skin and AudioWrap are pretty close in price, I think Second Skin is a bit more but it's worth it. And the Shok Industries wire cost more than the GSI, but I believe GSI is welding cable and Shok is audio comp cable.

EDIT: and at the end of the vid I said that another video was coming up showing my speakers and I'll most likely throw the amp in there too, so be patient. I'm just getting into the whole youtube thing.

Edited by Berto

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

just bustin your balls bro

i just looked at a wire and a box of deadener for 3 minutes waiting for you to show the cool stuff and you never did.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

just bustin your balls bro

i just looked at a wire and a box of deadener for 3 minutes waiting for you to show the cool stuff and you never did.

I thought the wire was pretty cool. lol

But yeah, speakers, a fs sub, and amp are coming in the next video. Bad part is that none of that is installed yet.

I still need a couple more things and then install vid will come and that's when it'll get good.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k