XS Power

hey i need a new battery for my saz1500d idk if i should just upgrade the one under the hood or just keep the stock and add one in back..? im running 1ohm right now but .5 ohm soon and its 110amp alt. i will be doing big 3 soon

04 nissan altima 3.5L

SUB-dd 3512dvc 2 ohm.... buying another one soon

BOX- 3.2 cuft 36 hrtz... making another one soon

STOCK Speakers in car which is BOSE

HEADUNIT- alpine cda 9886

tsunami 4 guage wiring

NEED another battery

NEED BIG 3 done

H/O alt would probably be better. An extra battery would basically stop voltage drop for 1.5kwrms but it will cause stress on your alt which could eventually lead to a new alt anyway. I would go with a new alt, but an extra battery would do wonders also. I run about 1750rms and I used to get retarded voltage drop without any electrical upgrades.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

hey i need a new battery for my saz1500d idk if i should just upgrade the one under the hood or just keep the stock and add one in back..? im running 1ohm right now but .5 ohm soon and its 110amp alt. i will be doing big 3 soon

You could replace your stock battery for the D2400 under the hood and be fine. The D2400 will fit fine in the stock location the terminals are just reversed, but if you are upgrading your wiring it would be no problem at all to extend your cables to make it work. This battery would run that 1500D great with plenty of reserve.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg