Mechman Alternators

Quote for a 96 impala ss alternator

1.888.MECHMAN

they always answer and will help you with anything you need.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I happen to have a standard (non-hybrid) 250 amp unit on the shelf that I would be willing to part with for $349 shipped. This price is only good until this last unit sells out of stock.

regards

Matthew

I was wondering how does it compare to my iraggi 220 idle 280 max alternator that went out last month whats your warranty like and jus to throw it out there but could u fix my alternator or u dont do that type of work?

If it's a CS144 I can fix it.

Also, if it's based off of a CS 144, there is no way in hell is makes 220 amps at idle and 280 amps peak.