Sundown Audio

hmm how bout 30 18's in a ported horizontal clamshell or in a 4th order

more cone area than 36 15's

8 0

heh but not more cone area than i have planned :) that first design was only 36 but this 2nd design is more ;):yahoo: :yahoo:

i got to get the suspension upgraded before adding any weight in the rear. working on fiberglassing a guys doors to pay for my suspension in the rear. then ill start gutting it and start deadening a few things. this project is not gonna be my typical week and a half build and have it playing. i gotta save for months in order to get everythin i want but in the mean time i will slowly build it up. i wanna actually make it function and look good unlike what i usually do.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

more than 36- 18" subs?

even Iam saying holey shit at this point haha

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

heh but not more cone area than i have planned :) that first design was only 36 but this 2nd design is more ;):yahoo: :yahoo:

i got to get the suspension upgraded before adding any weight in the rear. working on fiberglassing a guys doors to pay for my suspension in the rear. then ill start gutting it and start deadening a few things. this project is not gonna be my typical week and a half build and have it playing. i gotta save for months in order to get everythin i want but in the mean time i will slowly build it up. i wanna actually make it function and look good unlike what i usually do.

good lawd hank wat r u trying to do here..lol

8 0

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

16 21" IA dp :D?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

more than 36- 18" subs?

even Iam saying holey shit at this point haha

will equal about 33 18s. in cone area. just give me a few months to do the build and ill update whenever i do do something. gonna take some time to save the money because im not rich like everyone thinks haha. i just save till i get what i want.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

this thing is gonna be so nasty.

what are your mids and highs gonna be to keep up with the bass?

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i dont know but i wanna make sure i have the most lol.

i think record is set with 10 of the clarion 34" subs so it'd be like 40 18's

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol