Sonic Electronix

If you look toward the bottom of the page, it says thet were made by RF! blue print

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

In the same exact environment with the same exact power and signal the RF was a TON louder and a TON clearer. It was literally a bigger difference than night and day.

I feel that if i replaced the RF that i have in my car with the Scosche stuff i used to have then i honestly think i would lose 4-6 db. Which is HUGE

I doubt that.

Do a search in this Forum about good RCA cables and really the only diff is sheilding.

Derp.

i've been running those for about 2 years now and even though mine are chopped up and soldered in a few spots they still work great.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I doubt that.

Do a search in this Forum about good RCA cables and really the only diff is sheilding.

I don't at all doubt it. I heard the difference first hand and i know there would at least be a 3db difference. Don't dispute it further.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I use KnuKonceptz RCA's :peepwall:

Same here. The Karma ones. They seem to be really good quality and are like $15 for a 20 foot 2 channel.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

yes there is a difference, but most of the time the cheaper ones are better for in car. shielding acts as an antenna for noise in a car. in house you want them shielded in car you don't

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Te only diference you will notice would be durability. You won't notice a diference in sound quality. Shielded isn't nesicery either because in car audio you are working with a 2 volt output from typical headunit. Unless you have a head unit that only puts out milivolts of preamp signal, don't buy into the "sheilded rca's are beter" hype. 2 volts is enough to not be afected by any induced current in a car