kinggamer1285, SPEAK UP!

id like to bang him with the scammer tag but ima wait for now.

You have my support to do it now!!! Neither he nor his brother have been willing to even give a response to this issue and help resolve it. Hit the buyer with a scammer tag and double :ban2: the both of em.

My only issue is his brother never seemed to want trouble and what not. Has either of them been online yet? Too lazy to search down their profiles. Buyer is definately banworthy for pulling a dickmove like that. Until we here something..

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Thanks nate for jumping on this, ben in the er all day, im sick as hell I havent been able todo shit, add him to the scammer list if he hasnt responded within 24 hrs of this post

you got it bossman. I wanted to give him a chance to tell his story. I cant stand scammers.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

hey now its one big fuck up on my side when i sent the money i was at work and i wasnt feeling to good was trying to get it sent out and i picked the wrong acct i didnt mean for this all to happin i even sent him the money again and it took it from the right acct this time all i wanted was a new amp and my wife said if i find one she will buy it for me for my birthday i didnt reverse anything didnt even know i could reverse a paypal payment i am really sorry this is all happing and then the day he sent the amp out i was so tired from the hours i was working i just went to bed didnt even get on till friday and the frist thing i did was resend the money to him when i found out what happened now ppl want to hit me with a scammer tag and today i checked my bank acct and the money was takin out now im just waiting on eric to come on and say he got it i just hope this gets fixed soon im not a scammin type everthing i own i work hard for i dont rip ppl off

Edited by kinggamer1285

kinggamer1985.png

hay know its one big fuck up on my side when i sent the money i was at work and i wasnt feeling to good was trying to get it sent out and i picked the wrong acct i didnt mean for this all to happin i even sent him the money agian and it took it from the right acct this time all i wanted was a new amp and my wife said if i find one she well buy it for me for my birthday i didnt reverse anything didnt even know i could reverse a paypal payment i am really sorry this all happing and then the day he sent the amp out i was so tired from the hours i was working i just went to bed didnt even get on till friday and the frist thing i did was resend the money to him when i found out what happin know ppl want to hit me with a scammer tag and today i checked my bank acct and the money was takin out know im just waiting on eric to come on and say he got it i just hope this gets fixed soon im not a scammin type everthing i own i work hard for i dont rip ppl off

It would probably help us understand what happened, if we could understand what you just said. I can usually understand jibberish but this has me lost.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Relax. Itll get straightened out if you did what you say you did. The issue with jumping on you right away is that if you were scamming and the package arrives its not easy to get it back. If contact can be made immediately or the shipping stopped it can be straightened out or save the shipper some headache. Now if everything works out I have a spare bass knob in the basement I think. I'll double check but you can have it for shipping cost .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

http://www.myspace.com/kingkev85

http://www.healthline.com/doctors/certified-registered-nurse-anesthetist/kevin-burgess/7491732

could be him as well. hit up his brother bigredishott too.

im not on facebook to track him down there.

heres his chick too

http://www.myspace.com/superfelicia

she logged in recently as well.

This scares the fuck out of me. You can get all this just by IP addresses?!

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

hey now its one big fuck up on my side when i sent the money i was at work and i wasnt feeling to good was trying to get it sent out and i picked the wrong acct i didnt mean for this all to happin i even sent him the money again and it took it from the right acct this time all i wanted was a new amp and my wife said if i find one she will buy it for me for my birthday i didnt reverse anything didnt even know i could reverse a paypal payment i am really sorry this is all happing and then the day he sent the amp out i was so tired from the hours i was working i just went to bed didnt even get on till friday and the frist thing i did was resend the money to him when i found out what happened now ppl want to hit me with a scammer tag and today i checked my bank acct and the money was takin out now im just waiting on eric to come on and say he got it i just hope this gets fixed soon im not a scammin type everthing i own i work hard for i dont rip ppl off

this is an archetype example of a run-on sentence. holy jumpin jeebus what a sentence.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg