So I want to change my major. Currently I'm in music education and I hat it and want to switch I was thinking something like electrical engineering and business management. I really want to work in car audio for a living but am unsure what a good major would be any tips or pointer?

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

So I want to change my major. Currently I'm in music education and I hat it and want to switch I was thinking something like electrical engineering and business management. I really want to work in car audio for a living but am unsure what a good major would be any tips or pointer?

in most schools, electrical engineering is more than 4 normal years in school, and I know my business admin requires an extra class to squeeze it into 8 semesters. Sit down with an advisor and see whats involved, anything engineering is going to be intensive and have some crazy math involved, and business admin is one of those majors where you end up doing a ton of work towards the end (I'm looking at a 12 minute presentation, 2-15 page papers, 2 essays, 5 midterms, and 8 short essays in the next two weeks alone. )

moral of the story is, unless you have the resources and time to spend an extra few years, you might have to choose just one or take extra classes.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Yea, being in school for electrical engineering myself I can tell you how class intensive it is. Now most colleges are easier than the one im at, but thats what it takes to be one of the best. My school has the school year split up into 3 semesters and there is still no room for error if you want to graduate in 4 years.

All I can say is I hope you enjoy math and science. Myself, I've been doing Engineering for two and half years, I have a 3.8 but I hate everyday of it. The only classes I have like so far were physics. Really considering switching to criminal justice since I've always wanted to be a US Marshal ,but I just don't see me throwing all that hard ass work away.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz