Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

anyway, i forgot to mention, i started the Caddy yesterday and while it was IDLING, i fired up BOTH T15k's at the same time. Warm up is 200a CONTINUOUS for about 45 to 1 min and 350-400 for the another 10-15 seconds....its pretty brutal.

4 220a alts at idle handled it like a fu#king CHAMP!! Never been better!! 14.8 "cold" volts only dropped to 14.6

So what you're saying is, I can' t just throw a couple of these in my truck on my stock electrical? :D

O RLY? I provide enough FREE advertisement, i think i have MORE then "paid my way".

You dont know the story or why i feel the way i do about it. Who you callin a 3 yr old? you can go FUCK yourself NICK.

I think i was over the fact i got snaked out of my special module. The "snooze you lose" comment was pretty fucked up. You runnin your lips is fucked up too.

As for free:

We gave you your quad (free) a dual for $100 (1/2off) and when you asked about a GM/Ford we built it a shipped it to you free as well thats a $250 unit alone. So free? We paid dues to be here nothing was for free. And we have gave thanks to your forum for helping in the growth of MLA on many occasions.

This matter is between us! However I talk to Nick and Scott almost on a daily basis so I highly value their opinions. I was so shocked at how you reacted about the whole module deal that I drove down to talk to Scott in person and read him every text you sent me about it just in case I was in the wrong. I also read both sides to nick for his opinion so he does know the whole story (which the whole 17 text conversation is still in my phone and at no point did I tell you "SNOOZE YOU LOSE"). I am not the type of person to intentionally hurt or betray anyone and this is how I run MLA. I sent you a text 2 1/2 weeks ago to inform you your module was done, than I called you , straight to voice mail, about 30min later I sent another text telling you the module was done to give me a call. Your reply was , "I'm playing COD 4 I'll call you when I have time". Now , (we do not stock quad modules and they take 6 days to build) I had a guy call for a quad module he needed overnighted for a show in 3 days and the only one I had on hand was the quad we built for you. I never heard from you on it so I figured I could help him out for a show and build another one when you were ready. No back stabbing intended just customer service for a guy in need. You know I'm all about our customer service first hand!!! Remember when you blew up all 4 alts demoing at chickens and you called me at 11pm on a Saturday night and we talked for like 45 min while you drove home. Thats the kind of guy I am you were upset about the alts and I answered my phone like I do for all customers!!! You were able to reuse the module after all 4 alts went out no problem. We give support to all on your forum even if they do not need a module , but to say our motto is "snooze you lose" is wrong.

We offered to build you a quad mack daddy module with alt sensing and the new AC adapter so you could be the big dog and your reply was "no thanks I'll splice" so I left it at that! No worries , just there are two sides to every story this is just my side and I apologized and it was done for me.

We do appreciate this forum ,and are glad to help and inform people with their questions and/or issues. We have gave solid advice and a top notch products to your members and will in the future as well.

Thanks,

Chris@ MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

As for free:

We gave you your quad (free) a dual for $100 (1/2off) and when you asked about a GM/Ford we built it a shipped it to you free as well thats a $250 unit alone. So free? We paid dues to be here nothing was for free. And we have gave thanks to your forum for helping in the growth of MLA on many occasions.

This matter is between us! However I talk to Nick and Scott almost on a daily basis so I highly value their opinions. I was so shocked at how you reacted about the whole module deal that I drove down to talk to Scott in person and read him every text you sent me about it just in case I was in the wrong. I also read both sides to nick for his opinion so he does know the whole story (which the whole 17 text conversation is still in my phone and at no point did I tell you "SNOOZE YOU LOSE"). I am not the type of person to intentionally hurt or betray anyone and this is how I run MLA. I sent you a text 2 1/2 weeks ago to inform you your module was done, than I called you , straight to voice mail, about 30min later I sent another text telling you the module was done to give me a call. Your reply was , "I'm playing COD 4 I'll call you when I have time". Now , (we do not stock quad modules and they take 6 days to build) I had a guy call for a quad module he needed overnighted for a show in 3 days and the only one I had on hand was the quad we built for you. I never heard from you on it so I figured I could help him out for a show and build another one when you were ready. No back stabbing intended just customer service for a guy in need. You know I'm all about our customer service first hand!!! Remember when you blew up all 4 alts demoing at chickens and you called me at 11pm on a Saturday night and we talked for like 45 min while you drove home. Thats the kind of guy I am you were upset about the alts and I answered my phone like I do for all customers!!! You were able to reuse the module after all 4 alts went out no problem. We give support to all on your forum even if they do not need a module , but to say our motto is "snooze you lose" is wrong.

We offered to build you a quad mack daddy module with alt sensing and the new AC adapter so you could be the big dog and your reply was "no thanks I'll splice" so I left it at that! No worries , just there are two sides to every story this is just my side and I apologized and it was done for me.

We do appreciate this forum ,and are glad to help and inform people with their questions and/or issues. We have gave solid advice and a top notch products to your members and will in the future as well.

Thanks,

Chris@ MLA

just so you know, i was OVER the fact you sold my special module to someone else......i was cool until i was TOLD you said "our motto is you snooze you lose"..thats about the time i start getting bitter with you. I wouldnt do you like that.

as for the chevy, ford module.....i told you i didnt want it before you built it. I told you the ext was yesterdays news and i didnt want to mess with it. You did anyway which was very cool of you but its never been used. You didnt do me a favor by building that, you did chicken a favor which im sure he would appreciate if he appreciated anything. If it was my truck i would. Again, very nice but we didnt even want it so quit using that against me. Ill send it back its been on the bench for 6 months.

yes, you answered the text i sent you and we talked till late.....whats the big deal? its not ok for me to NOT like something you did? It dont mean i hate you, im over it again.....like i said i was cool till i heard the smart remark. Im coo though...

oh and PS: your boy nick or even scott wouldnt know my side of the story or how i felt about it unless i talked to them myself. You can take a text message any way you want but unless you hear me you dont know what im thinking......i was a lot more laid back about it then you think. It really was no sweat to solder the plugs together and i wasnt trippen off it after that first night.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

uhhh, how about that hooptie... Damn she's purdy......

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

and again, no i havent changed at ALL.....i would still give the shirt off my back or my last piece of 1/0 to a kid that stopped by and needed it for his install. I take care of my peeps and also the people that support me. I laugh my ass off on every conversation i have with almost everyone.

i havent changed a bit, i have NEVER liked people running their mouth about me....but i really get upset when my own "friends" do it.

edit: i am at work, its bad enough im distracted if you want to call and be COOL about it, ill TTYL....just not right this second.

:) that was me.

I half way feel responsible for this argument since I had to go off and say "yeah of course there is a module"

but yeah back on topic since I have been out of the loop...

I remember with the dual alts you tellin me it had to warm up and now it barely takes time; thats straight legit.

keep on doing what you do Steve :)

I appreciate the builds you do.

Seriously without you I would not be into car audio at ALL.

honestly my inspiration.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

time to bring in the live models and a new demo vid

right meow

cliff

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2