Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

i know you're partial to RF and all...but really I think that you should consider something better for the mids/highs. Morel and Hertz make some AMAZING sounding component sets...and with say 10 sets of 3 way Morel or Hertz components would shit all over 10 sets of 2 way RF Power components IMO

this is kinda a weird ? but what will you have to do in order to get everything inside this ride insured? I'm currently looking for a company who'll cover my car full coverage AND cover the rims, stereo, etc.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

8-16 sets of RF components don't sound bad.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Steve, I just peeped out your tear down and rebuild. All I can say is that, thanks to pics like this, it inspires me to keep going when I'm ready to quit! I'm in the mits of doing my astro for DB Drag, and taking her apart seems to be the biggest job. I'm trying not to even think about the box build. I also noticed that your almost a one man operation, same here :( and its no joke, after doing your day job and come home to do your night work is a killer, but again looking at your work. I know in the end, it will be worth it!

Thanks steve, keep the pic coming, they help and inspire more then you could ever imagine. :)

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

i say let the man do his work and stop telling him what to get. steve already knows what hes going to do im sure, and if he doesnt, he will come up with something amazing on his own because hes been doin this shit forever.

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

:D :D :D :D

EDIT: Its kinda embarrasing to have a coworker walk in and catch you trying to hump the computer screen.......

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg