Sundown Audio

Fed a pair of 1/0 gauge wire through a factory grommet, NOISE through the gaping hole!

xl_neomax_lx

I have a 99 Nissan Frontier and I just ran new power wired through the factory wiring harness gasket (i had to snip the gasket to get the 1/0 in snug beside the factory wires.

Now I have road noise though this hole, and a little bit of air. It's SO annoying and I have no idea how to fill it back in.

Does anyone know of something I can pick up at home depot or advance auto parts so I can fill in the extra 'hole' I've made?

have you tried just taping around it with some duct tape? lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

expanding foam

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yup on the expanding foam

Edited by michigancapri92