Sonic Electronix

Damplifier pro worked wonders. But I get rattletrap much cheaper and after 150 sq ft I couldnt tell the difference.

Fatmat didn't smell at all in my vehicle and did the job nicely

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

yeah i heard good and bad about peel and seal and i figured no on that. I know second skin is legit just fat mat is cheaper but i think im not gunna be cheap just to do it right. Cause i hate rattles! Anything else that doesnt smell?

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

Butyl rubber is still butyl rubber regardless of what name is on the package, they sell peel&seal that has a butyl rubber compound but what has been pointed out is that it is the same price as everything else or even more than other products. Another thing to consider about butyl rubber is that it can seal in the air pressure where other products cannot like tar based roofing products.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

hmm never thought of that guess you learn something new everyday thanks everyone. Anymore? just trying to see whats out there and how people like it.

Just wondering since skullz said butyl rubber is all the same i found this

My linkI was wondering if like instead of expanda foam or great stuff cause i keep seeing people say it could break through your trunk lid if used to much. Could i use this? just curiousity

or even this?

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=butyl+rubber&wrapid=tlif12876067131731&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=1147664905908100860&ei=w1G_TJTQJYSKlweAlbXqBw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CEIQ8wIwBA#

Edited by lowsound10

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

hmm never thought of that guess you learn something new everyday thanks everyone. Anymore? just trying to see whats out there and how people like it.

Just wondering since skullz said butyl rubber is all the same i found this

My linkI was wondering if like instead of expanda foam or great stuff cause i keep seeing people say it could break through your trunk lid if used to much. Could i use this? just curiousity

or even this?

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=butyl+rubber&wrapid=tlif12876067131731&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=1147664905908100860&ei=w1G_TJTQJYSKlweAlbXqBw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CEIQ8wIwBA#

try audio wrap man i heard good stuff about them

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

alright cool cool ill check em out too

I have a layer of Fatmat in my trunk. For the First day or so it smelled a little like tar. But it goes away.

i didnt even really notice it, well car sat for a day or two after i put it in. i woulnt worry about the smell.

BUY it works IMO. i have a video of it if u want i can post it :drinks:

yeah thatd be great! :) i heard its good stuff im just scared itll smell. I might just get a lil and leave it out for a day and see what happens