LOWES wood cutting service

personally, I wouldnt. Ive heard both good and horrible things on cuts from both those places. its really a gamble to do it. I agree with crump, pick up a corded saw on ebay or CL and change the blade and you should be fine.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea i would really like to know this answer because theres no way in hell i can get 2 sheets of mdf in my civic without it being cut lol! and i also dont wanna pay like 20 bucks extra lol!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

its 50c a cut here. im considering it for my next build.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Bro,if they charge you more than 20 bucks look into getting a cheap saw like Crump said.It's a good thing to have around.

Trust me, you won't be paying near 30$ just for cuts. Wayy cheaper than that lol. That is if they charge you. :drinks:

personally, I wouldnt. Ive heard both good and horrible things on cuts from both those places. its really a gamble to do it. I agree with crump, pick up a corded saw on ebay or CL and change the blade and you should be fine.

Well its $38 for a cheap saw at lowes

I may pick up one just to have it...

its 50c a cut here. im considering it for my next build.

Yea not only does it make it a lot easier to load but all the cuts are done and ready to go.

Plus i am looking at around $90 right now for my new box.

last time i got it cut up there the guy didnt even know how to use a panel saw.. cuts were all off and i had to use someone elses wood at my friends' dads shop

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

last time i got it cut up there the guy didnt even know how to use a panel saw.. cuts were all off and i had to use someone elses wood at my friends' dads shop

I am going to call them and find out but i am going to talk to my mom about pickin up a circular saw.

With all the work i do around here it would come in handy.

ive really only heard really bad stuff but ive heard 2 really good stories when they were perfect cuts and they were so smooth that it seemed as if the edges had been jointed and sanded down...

id just go on cl or hit up your neighbors.... everyone has a circular saw

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

ive really only heard really bad stuff but ive heard 2 really good stories when they were perfect cuts and they were so smooth that it seemed as if the edges had been jointed and sanded down...

id just go on cl or hit up your neighbors.... everyone has a circular saw

Im bout to hit up the local pawn shops, last time i was there they had circular saws for 20-30

Archived