Just Picked Up A Audiocontrol Epic 160 *pics*

btw here is a photo of my epiceneter(its the older version)

Posted Image

I've got that same epic!!

Zax, I'll NEVER have a system without an Epicenter!!! I love it!! Only thing is that you can't use it on songs that already have alot of bass in them. I think we discussed epics in another thread. I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: Here it is

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=5629

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Well Chevy for one the Epic is a dash mounted Unit..Plus the Epic 160 doesn't have a line driver built in so I am gonna use it in conjuction with my PLD-1...So I think I am gonna just mount it under my A/C controls. I will figure something out that looks slick..Here is what it looks like if you have never seen one..

Posted Image

Might cut into the dash and mount it there or In the Glove compartment..I will see when it gets here in a little while..I will post pics.

Look what the Big Brown Truck delivered today...Man this thing is flawless, the guy was right never even seen Power...Sweet..I can't wait to hook this up..It is time to make that country music BOOM!

Posted Image

I am going to mount it where the Air Vents used to be!! Above the Radio. Vents will be cut or removed whichever I have to do to get them out..Then I am gonna Mount it to the dash then make a Beauty Cover covered in Black Vinyl. Hopefully it will look slick.

I will call Audiocontol tommorow see whats what..Hey I have already removed the Air Vents above my radio to mount this thing. What sucks is I have a couple of cracks in the plastic that surrounds the vents, but Oh well this isn't a show car anyway...Ha Ha..They were in that first picture I posted of my dash. You know..I have to thank Ron PoPeil, that guy who is on all those infomercials...It is amazing what you can do with his Showtime Steak knifes,,,They make awesome Plastic Saws,.I will mount the 160 Saturday..I will take pics..

Archived