Just Picked Up A Audiocontrol Epic 160 *pics*

Oh yeah..I got it hooked up...pictures will be in the morning...My camera is gonna fog up cause it is 70 degrees in the house and it is like 90 outside here..It works awesome..I was getting 142 with a 40 hz tone. I think with a higher tone I will get higer..I just have that noise ordanance thing in town so..I don't want a ticket.This thing is preety accurate..At the crank it up I did a 140.9 on TL...so that aint off by much..My voltage is more accurate with this thing, My stinger guage is off by about a volt...Anyway..When I wake up in the morning..I will take a picture of it..It isn't finished being installed..I still have to fill in some gaps with vinyl around the epic..It sucks my plastic on my vent is cracked cause you can see it..But like I said I dont have a trailer queen...So..It is fine for me...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is without the vinyl side and top plates..I have to find some vinyl and balsa wood or cardboard to fill in the gaps around the thing..Don't mind the cracks in the surronding plastic..They have been there..Notice the difference in Voltage from the epic to the stinger.

Posted Image

Video's will be next..I need to find some shade to do that...I will try and put one up..Think I will do the Jeezy Hypnotize Screwed and Chopped.. See how that sounds..Be looking in the video section in about an hour.

Guest MegaloManiac

make sure you dont turn the epic on full tilt. all it does is restore bass so use your brain turn the knob until you hear the bass enough otherwise you could do some damage to your equipment.

I can get a 142 on Spl...But on that picture it was on Volts..I have a video of it doing 142..It is in the video section..The second video on the young Jeezy thread..It will do it..With the seats up..

Archived