DC Sound Lab

Guest Nismofreak
you still havent put em in?? :blink: damn man you got some self control :)

:lol: I am getting in the process...had to work for a amp and stuff like that lol...and never being home lol

Those two might be finding their way into a pair of 2000 Chevy S10 Blazers, one in each. My cousin just picked up a red one; 4.3L V6, 4wd, two door, and if things work out for me, I might be picking up a black one; 4.3L V6, 2wd, two door. If my deal falls through, I'll just hang on to which ever sub my cousin doesn't want until I find another vehicle worthy of a DC Audio LV4. Rusty, I was just about to checkin with you on the status of these. PM me any shipping info when available. I'll check with the boys and see what kind of DC Audio wear we would be interested in(any t-shirts yet?). I'll let you know, and maybe we can do a single larger order for some DC Audio wear. We're planning a "Term-Lab Session" for the middle or ending of September, and hope to have one, if not both, of the setups featuring the 18" or 15" by then. These will be the largest drivers we've ever used. All of our previous setups have involved 10"s and 12"s. Phil, I'm the jealous one, 141db on a single 10" in a daily tuned box on rms power! Super excited!!!

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Yeah, they were delivered on Friday, but I've been pretty busy, so no builds yet. So my cousin just picked up a 2000 Chevy S10 Blazer 2dr 4wd. On Friday we went to checkout the one I had my eye on in the local classifieds; same truck except 2wd. It turned out to be a pretty expensive piece of crap(seen it as low as $3995 on sale, but window price was back up at $5995). I was pretty disappointed to say the least. So, LV418 is going to have to wait until I find a vehicle worthy of it. I'll be working on a daily box for the LV415 for my cousin's Blazer soon. I should have it done by our next Term-Lab Session on September 16 and we can see what this puppy can do. He'll probably have it running off a new RF T1500-1bd. Hopefully we'll also be sportting some DC Audio gear to help get the word out here in Hawaii. I'll start up a new thread with a bunch of pics we took.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

Edited by hawaiianmaxx
TeamSundown-sig.jpg