Do they pop when you hit the up switch? I'm guessing no since they arent airing the truck up. Also, im assuming you have some air in the tank. Granted those things are true, the problems is either stuck valves, a bad switch, or bad wiring to the valves. Heres how i would trouble shoot it...

Get a multimeter or test light and hook it into the power on the up valves then hit the up switch. If you get a reading, or the testlight lights up, you got bad valves. If it doesnt, that means you arent getting power to those valves and the problem is further up, most likely at the switch box. Follow the power lines back up to the switchbox to make sure there are no breaks in the lines all the way back up the the switchbox. If there are breaks, fix them and youll be good. If no breaks, report back and we will go from there.

Do they pop when you hit the up switch? I'm guessing no since they arent airing the truck up. Also, im assuming you have some air in the tank. Granted those things are true, the problems is either stuck valves, a bad switch, or bad wiring to the valves. Heres how i would trouble shoot it...

Get a multimeter or test light and hook it into the power on the up valves then hit the up switch. If you get a reading, or the testlight lights up, you got bad valves. If it doesnt, that means you arent getting power to those valves and the problem is further up, most likely at the switch box. Follow the power lines back up to the switchbox to make sure there are no breaks in the lines all the way back up the the switchbox. If there are breaks, fix them and youll be good. If no breaks, report back and we will go from there.

thanks man i think its a stuck valve and if it is would that cause it to blow the fuse? it only blows when i try to raise it in the back. every thing eles is working right. and it clicks when i try to drop it in the back. witch i asume that the valve opening up. but i doesnt make a sound when i try to raise the back just blows the fuse. and yes the tanks full when im trying this.

i played with it pretty hard i could have drug it and got in to a wire. im gonna jack it up in the back and see if somthing could have come loose and got cut or grounded out. if thats not it it must be a valve? i tryed a new switch and it did the same

what kinda bag system you got?

im not sure on the bags but its got 2 vair compresers on i think a 10 gallon tank with just front and back setup. every thing is almost new. i will try to find out what brand the valves are. i dont think its wrote on them.

i played with it pretty hard i could have drug it and got in to a wire. im gonna jack it up in the back and see if somthing could have come loose and got cut or grounded out. if thats not it it must be a valve? i tryed a new switch and it did the same

The fuse blowing sounds like you got bad wire.

This fuse thats blowing, is it giving power to the entire switchbox? Then once it pops, no switches work? If so, your rear up power lines to your valves must be grounding out causing that fuse to pop when you send power through them.

Do you have any pictures of the set up? If you can post up some pics of it (bags, compressors, valves, tanks etc.) then we might have a better idea of what your working with. And look to see what size power wire is running to the compressors and what relays they have.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Yeah if it's popping a fuse everytime then it's a bad wire somewhere. A stuck valve wouldn't cause a fuse to pop. It's an electrical problem. Like said, post up pictures and we can further help you figure everything out. Or even better, post up a video

the wiring on this shit is a mess. im just gonna rewire the whole thing this week end. thanks for the help guys. im still trying to get pics to post on here . but thats the truck in the avatar. my cell is 318 f1ve won too 1256 and i will send pics of what you need to see. this is my first bagged truck, so im learning every day. the hole system is new, only 2 months old but the wiring job sucks bad. thats more than likely my problem.

Archived