bad voltage drop

Yeah its gunna be quite the deep hitter when she's done.... Like I said I've only been doin stuff to her for like a week or 2 but she's already hittin 150+ so I can't wait to finish her... Like I said anyone that wants to see more of it and its progress as it gets done just add me on facebook my name is CJ Weinandt my profile pic is the same as on here and the build is in my 2010-____ project vehicles album

I was talking about team HT, but hell, I'll check you out too.

Give me a little bit and see if I can find some pics to send in a PM. I don't like doing build logs. I'm not the kind of person that likes putting my stuff out there. Also here in my city, its incredibly small and I've had a car broken into and a car stolen. But le me PM you my projects.

OP, if you want a cheap alt, do it right the first time. Get a mechman alt until you're ready to add-on. You'll be much happier in the long run opposed to a shitty alt from a local store.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Had it term labed the day I got it put in and the sensor was on the windshield passenger side... I hit 151.3 but it cut off pretty quick due to my voltage dropping too low... : / and how long does it take to get the mechman alts? Are they decently fast with getting things shipped?

Um...hell yeah. Bought one to test it out, over 270 amps, took 5 days to receive. Ordered two more and took 3 days to get here. Mechman has a lot if alts in stock and ready to ship. Keep in mind these were times shipped to alaska.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Give me a little bit and see if I can find some pics to send in a PM. I don't like doing build logs. I'm not the kind of person that likes putting my stuff out there. Also here in my city, its incredibly small and I've had a car broken into and a car stolen. But le me PM you my projects.

OP, if you want a cheap alt, do it right the first time. Get a mechman alt until you're ready to add-on. You'll be much happier in the long run opposed to a shitty alt from a local store.

Thanks man, don't keep me waiting :popcorn:

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Archived