new batteries and xs vcm module..makes box sound tuned higher

i got 2 new kinetik hc2000 and xs vcm module set to 14.7 volts and my box is tuned to 29hz but since i got the vcm and batteries it sounds like the tuning is higher n the songs dont hit the same...anybody have any clue why

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

how would more power mean tuning your box higher? lol im confused..? :ehh:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

how would more power mean tuning your box higher? lol im confused..? :ehh:

it sounds like the box tuning went higher...the songs hit like if i had a differnt box with higher tuning

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

did you touc your amp at all? maybe since you got more power it hits the higher ntoes harder with more power? i have NO IDEA!! :bull:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

lol! is this a serious question?

Lol

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

i got 2 new kinetik hc2000 and xs vcm module set to 14.7 volts and my box is tuned to 29hz but since i got the vcm and batteries it sounds like the tuning is higher n the songs dont hit the same...anybody have any clue why

i dont know why im gonna try to help this situation but check all your crossovers on your headunit and on the amp itself. changing that stuff out would have no effect besides making more power which in turn would not change the tuning THAT much to where u can notice it.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png