Sonic Electronix

Cheap way to fix trunk rattle - 3 Bucks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does it improve sound quality and all??

yea it does and it gets a little louder since its keeping the pressure inside the trunk. And it obviously it will get weaker but it wont get so weak it wont work. If you want it nice then just get some more for 3 bucks... hell by like 6 and your good for a year or two

mJzD9.png

yea it does and it gets a little louder since its keeping the pressure inside the trunk. And it obviously it will get weaker but it wont get so weak it wont work. If you want it nice then just get some more for 3 bucks... hell by like 6 and your good for a year or two

nice i think ill try this

good idea bro

TEAM DC AUDIO

Kenwood DDX318

Hifoncs Brutus 1610d

2 DC lvl 3's

Kintetik HC1400

dc_audio.jpg

Hey carroot. I'm not bashing you btw. Lol. Just explaining what it does for ya! Chances are most people will see a huge improvement from it since trunk seals on cars that are 5 years or more old can be almost non existent.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Hey carroot. I'm not bashing you btw. Lol. Just explaining what it does for ya! Chances are most people will see a huge improvement from it since trunk seals on cars that are 5 years or more old can be almost non existent.

oh i know, sorry if i came off like that. :)

mJzD9.png

yea so i used this shit on one of my old windows acouple years ago cuz it leaked in the winter... and it worked really well. i bet it wont last long but i can see how it helps alot. nice find :drinks: :drinks:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I recommend you water test this before you just call it a day. Messing with the stock weather seal is 90% of the time a terrible idea.

yea it does get wet in the rain but it drys just like your car. Other than this its really the only thing you can do. To stop the foam from getting wet i will probably put some type of tape or seal around the foam so it stays dry. Had this for about a month went thru rain and heat no problem. Just makes my trunk not close by itself. I have to slam it which is good.

mJzD9.png

Archived