Sonic Electronix

Cheap way to fix trunk rattle - 3 Bucks

i dont have time to read this bash thread, just get some fuckin peel n seal from lowes and deaden that fucker. ($15 for a 6.5" x 25' roll)

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I'm with you carrot. A few people in this thread are coming off as assholes and it's kinda sad. Like someone said above, not all of us are on salary, full time. Vast number are in school still, or in college on a low budget. We can't all just go out and dump 300$ in second skin. His video was enough proof that it worked, so why bitch at him even more? Hell 100x cheaper and it sounds a lot better to me.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

the main thing I like about this is how little weight it adds. Sure it may not be the "right" way to deaden but if it helps stop the rattle aren't you serving the purpose? That being said, I would use the waterproof versions as has been stated before. If nothing else you don't want water leaking into your trunk which it could if you do it wrong. Ive lost a kx1200.1 to water and it sucks, especially if it is something you can prevent. $3 vs $10 or whatever better foam tape costs is probably on the edge of cheaping out too much.

i like how having an opposing opinion makes you an asshole. you like cheap weather tape? feel free to use it. but i guess thats something that seperates my systems from the others around me. and dont give me the money argument. i work hard for everything i have. im 26 now, and yet 8 years ago i would have said and done the same thing. i dont use cheaply made, cheaply priced, cheap performaning anything. and thats me.

it makes me wonder why spend time and money getting great audio equipment to spend only $3 for a deadning product.

and could some people PLEASE grow up. i dont see where im bashing anyone or their car. i have an opposing view. if i can share my point of view hoping it would dissuade at least one person from cheap crappy alternate routes then so be it. everyone else that will continue to do it will do it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

they do have close celled foam weather stripping too.

i used it to get rid of my license plate slammin into my car. sound deadener doesnt do the trick when its actually lifting off the car lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived