Is this a Federal right or just local?

I really hope you're right, even tho half my check is gonna hurt my chances of ever getting my car fixed its better than stopping me from eating.

And may not be China, but it seems we are getting closer and closer with so many things.

I went spray painting

you need to look up your state garnishment rates as to how much they can take from your check

You can't file bankruptcy on court fees. They have to be paid in full.

if its a garnesment it will stop it here. but when the hell did they start taking it from your pay. i thought this was the usa? that would make me get me some get back big time! thats crazy as hell. i will never live there . i thought the south was fcked up. i cant belive the courts can do that there. o shit dude i zap out just thinking of what i would do. it would not be good for them i swear to that. who the hell passed that cracker jack bullshit law anyway

Edited by big dee

were im from if you dont pay your fine you do time straight up. theres no chicken shit take your pay check crap. how they think he can support his self like that? its wrong . they could atleast give em comuinity service or somthing

16. Iowa Wage Garnishment

Garnishments last for seventy days. The maximum part of an individual's aggregate disposable earnings for the workweek that is subject to garnishment in Indiana is the lesser of:

1. 25% of the disposable earnings; or

2. The amount of the disposable earnings that exceed 40 times the federal minimum hourly wage.

There is a sliding scale per creditor (not per judgment) ranging from $250 to 10% of annual wages, depending on annual wages.

Public employees can be garnisheed.

§ 303. Restriction on garnishment

(a) Except as provided in subsection (
B)
and in section 305, the maximum part of the aggregatedisposable earnings of an individual for any workweek which is subjected to garnishmentmay not exceed

(1) 25 per centum of his disposable earnings for that week, or

(2) the amount by which his disposable earnings for that week exceed -thirty times theFederal minimum hourly wage prescribed by section 6(a)(1) of the Fair LaborStandards Act of 1938 in effect at the time the earnings are payable,

whichever is less. In the case of earnings for any pay period other than a week, the

Secretary of Labor shall by regulation prescribe a multiple of the Federal minimumhourly wage equivalent in effect to that set forth in paragraph (2).(
B)
(1) The restrictions of subsection (a) do not apply in the case of

(A) any order for the support of any person issued by a court of competent jurisdiction

or in accordance with an administrative procedure, which is established by State law, which

affords substantial due process, and which is subject to judicial review.

(
B)
any order of any court of bankruptcy under chapter XIII of the Bankruptcy Act.

© any debt due for any State or Federal tax.

(2) The maximum part of the aggregate disposable earnings of an individual for anyworkweek which is subject to garnishment to enforce any order for the support of anyperson shall not exceed

(A) where such individual is supporting his spouse or dependent child (other than a

spouse or child with respect to whose support such order is used), 50 per centum of such

individual's disposable earnings for that week; and

(
B)
where such individual is not supporting such a spouse or dependent child

described in clause (A), 60 per centum of such individual's disposable earnings for that

week;except that, with respect to the disposable earnings of any individual for any workweek, the50 per centum specified in clause (A) shall be deemed to be 55 per centum and the 60centum specified in clause (
B)
shall be deemed to be 65 per centum, if and to the extent that suchearnings are subject to garnishment to enforce a support order with respect to a period which isprior to the twelve-week period which ends with the beginning of such workweek.

© No court of the United States or any State, and no State (or officer or agencythereof), may make, execute, or enforce any order or process in violation of this section.

Edited by GRITS

yeah, my sister fucked around and glued 3 pieces of plywood together at a job site with caulking, they took my mom to court and made her pay $300 a month for 10 months, she was working part time at the time AND had to provide for 2 children, so she went without food for days at a time, i fucking hate the united states, it really does fucking piss me the fuck off.

honestly, im about to join a tea party movement. or move tot he virgin islands lol.

a friend of mine was fined $1000 for writing pigs on the window of a police station, what did he use? no, no spraypaint. WINDOW CHALK. FUCKING WINDOW CHALK. the stuff that comes off with a wet rag. honestly fuck the courts, and fuck our government in general. they reward the rich and punish the poor. im sure the fbi is gonna jump at my front door for saying this but its about time someone burnt the white house to the ground.

/rant.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

tell ya what to do bro. get your self a cash paying job . and then you pay them an amount that you can aford. aleast you can buy food that way. i just cant beleve that they would even try to take your whole check. and the new law they passed should not affect your case, cause it was not in place when you were court ordered to pay them right? i know were i live law inforcement are dirty in more than one way. but in your case im thinking they are worse than louisiana. they would not even try that here they would have you on the side of the road picking up paper wearing a jumpsuite. but they can come to your house and take anything they wont that is of value. its called a "rit of fica" and when you get a loan of any type an dont pay, this is what they can do. they bring a marshal to your house then they make you stay out side while the loan company take what ever the hell they want. they can also do this if you dont pay your rent. and they can take what the fck they want!any thing! thats fckedup

yeah, my sister fucked around and glued 3 pieces of plywood together at a job site with caulking, they took my mom to court and made her pay $300 a month for 10 months, she was working part time at the time AND had to provide for 2 children, so she went without food for days at a time, i fucking hate the united states, it really does fucking piss me the fuck off.

honestly, im about to join a tea party movement. or move tot he virgin islands lol.

a friend of mine was fined $1000 for writing pigs on the window of a police station, what did he use? no, no spraypaint. WINDOW CHALK. FUCKING WINDOW CHALK. the stuff that comes off with a wet rag. honestly fuck the courts, and fuck our government in general. they reward the rich and punish the poor. im sure the fbi is gonna jump at my front door for saying this but its about time someone burnt the white house to the ground.

/rant.

People who make good money get fucked out of a lot more of their money...

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff