My car has 20" chrome wheels. It also has blue inserts that match the car. I was thinking it would cool to do a flip flop and make the chrome the same blue as the car and the inserts chrome. Can someone please help. Here is a pic

DSCF0069.jpg

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

i normally dont photoshop much as im normally busy, but i really liked your build log so i thought id give it a go, rear wheel kind of looks funny as I tried to get the chrome reflection on the inner wheel

vpw0mp.jpg

Edited by kynto

i normally dont photoshop much as im normally busy, but i really liked your build log so i thought id give it a go, rear wheel kind of looks funny as I tried to get the chrome reflection on the inner wheel

vpw0mp.jpg

Thats a nice try! I am glad you like my build. I was thinking of making the entire wheel blue. There are no definite lips on these wheels. They have rounded off corners so I thought it would look best if it was all blue I can order the chrome trim for between the spokes to kinda break up the wheel a bit. would a side shot be better?

Edited by MADVIBES

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Just my opinion but the car looks perfect the way it is. I would leave it like it is, its one of the better looking rides Ive seen on here.

I like your comment. You know how its goes. Once you finish something you gotta start messing with it again. Thought it might look cool. Maybe set the car off some more. Maybe may make the car look hideous. Thats why the photoshopping!

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

yea, side shot be easier, but larger would be better if possible, if you like i can try them all blue, see how it looks

Sorry thats the best side shot I have. That picture is actually on my pc and I let my boy borrow that cause his crashed.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I like your comment. You know how its goes. Once you finish something you gotta start messing with it again. Thought it might look cool. Maybe set the car off some more. Maybe may make the car look hideous. Thats why the photoshopping!

True better to try it this way than to spend big bucks and not like it. The trunk looks awesome by the way.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg