DC Sound Lab

to Get an 8 or not that is the question

Ok so i just got a new charger not to to long ago and i found out just now that it has a spot for an 8 inch sub woffer in the back now if i add said name sub woffer it will be a dc 8 of course but heres the list of speakers so far and i have all of these except for the 8 Four 6x9 (2 in front door)2 in the very back) 2 lvl 5 12s four 6.5 front doors & back doors and four 3.5 2 in the dash and two on the back doors .the question is should i throw an 8 into the mix i dont have ANY of this hooked up yet still looking for suitable amps and what not and thanks again.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

the question is, what would the 8 serve as... midbass? if you can fit it in the stock location I would say use it as midbass.. but you have 2 higher end 12s that im sure you would be happy with, i say hook everything up, then look and ask your self if you really need it

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Thats what i was going to do (put it on another amp ) i was planning on running 2 4 channels so do i need to add one more amp ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg