Hey everybody, iv been part of this smd for a while just never got to posting anything. i figure why the hell not start with my current system.

just put in a new head unit. i used to have the Alpine CDA-9886 but this Kenwood was just too sexy.

kenwood.jpg

out with the old (FI Q 10)

mailgooglecom6686469.jpg

in with the new (Level 4 DC 18)

mailgooglecom6772949.jpg

mailgooglecom6814692.jpg

mailgooglecom6847883.jpg

i will be building a new box that isnt as big to gain some room for an extra battery or two. i traded the Q for the Level 4 and in about two days it started cutting out. i popped it out and one of the leads was electrical taped so i fixed that up and good as new. the guy that tried to screw me out of a deal, screwed himself out of some money by not trying a little harder at fixing the problem. i just saw the new FI BTL's and will be beating this DC to death til i can afford the N2 18.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

I bet that little 10 sounded hella good in there before! :drink40: But onto bigger and badder things :)

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

damn that dude is a dumbass, good for u tho, more pics mayne

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

I bet that little 10 sounded hella good in there before! :drink40: But onto bigger and badder things :)

ya it didnt sound bad but it didnt move enough air for me. i had two 12 type r's before it in a monster box and those things down to 1 fi 10 sealed didnt do me much justice. sounded amazing but not so much poundage wise.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Nice build bro.. Keep the pictures coming :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌