Nightshade 15d1's, PRICE DROP

Zack, thanks for the SS! Got here safe and sound on Saturday. I about Shat myself when I picked it up, wasn't expecting the weight hehehe. Thanks for getting it out as quick as you did, now I have some work to do before I start my next job!!

Great seller here!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I sent a refund back for the Pioneer deck. I tried to power it on just to make sure everything was working the way I described it here in my ad before I shipped it today, and it wouldn't turn on at all with being hooked straight to my battery in my car. I'm not sure what's wrong with it at all, but this sucks and I'm sorry that I had to send bsumpter's money back instead of a cd player that he had wanted. I just didn't want there to be any issue after getting the deck and having it do the same exact thing for you.

The Alpine deck is sold locally as well.

Only the Nightshades are left along with the Iraggi alt. The Nightshades are potentially pending local so we'll see where that goes. If they sell I'll drop the price on the alt just to move it so I can make my new subs happen.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

do u still have the nightshades if so whats the rms an would u be interested in 2 12' lvl 4's with lvl 5 softpart's for one of them

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

Nightshades are being sold locally!

Only thing left is the Iraggi 200 amp alt. If we can get this thing gone here soon I'll do it for $140 shipped. I want to get this thing gone and I'm so close to my new subs I can taste it. First $140 for the alt gets it. I don't think your going to find a solid alt that does this power for a better price for a long time.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Zack, thanks for the SS! Got here safe and sound on Saturday. I about Shat myself when I picked it up, wasn't expecting the weight hehehe. Thanks for getting it out as quick as you did, now I have some work to do before I start my next job!!

Great seller here!

Thanks Bob, you are helping make my new sub purchase possible! Hope that SS helps your car out.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

The Nightshades are back up for sale since the buyer flaked.

Guess what he decided to buy instead, a pair of JL 12w7's lol :) Not exactly what I would call an even matchup, but if that's what he wants to put in his car and have a quieter system for spending more money then that's his deal.

I will take offers on the Nightshades, I'm looking for $600+shipping on them and need them gone asap since I've commited to buy new subs and this douche bag flaked on me.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Due to my origional buyer backing out and a second potential buyer not having the cash right away I'm dropping the price on these subs to sell now. The price of $500+shipping for the pair is one of the best deals that you are going to find on a pair of Nightshades this heavily modified. I'm pricing them to go now since I am not able to get my new subs until I have cash in hand from these.

Lets go guys someone wants these now. I'm a very reputable seller and have many references here on this forum. Buy with confidence!!!

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Bump, if these don't go soon I'm gonna just pull them off the market and hang on to them. I promise that you aren't going to find subs this good for this cheap anywhere unless they're stolen or someone's hooked on crack.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived