DC Sound Lab

CJs DC Build Log (Subs installed last pg)

box may be a lil big for that much power, looks great though i did 2 xls sub an port up and it pounded hard. imo sub up port back is way louder though . im posted

I dont think its too bog for 18s. If It were 4 15s then yeah it would be too big. Just from testing in my buddies Expedition, the loudest we have found has been sub and port back. With 4 subs I have to fire them up and I just dont want o beat the crap out of his back hatch since he doesnt have any deadening yet.

i have subs & port up right now.

its not bad but i was told port back would gain me 1-1.5db.

MOAR... :popcorn:

I will test it out in his Expedition and see what happens.

Mo Pix for sure =]

Pics are still outside covered up under a tarp with the box. We had a rain storm come though, so I covered everything up so no rain would blow in under the car port and get everything wet. I will finish up the box in the morning and get finished pics posted.

Now you just gotta get some XLs back in stock so I can get this mini van beatin!

Rusty if you have some time I have a few questions about box design in an Astro Van also. I am meeting with a guy on Thursday about putting 8-12 XLs in his van and am trying to come up with some design ideas to present and get some feedback on.

I will test it out in his Expedition and see what happens.

Pics are still outside covered up under a tarp with the box. We had a rain storm come though, so I covered everything up so no rain would blow in under the car port and get everything wet. I will finish up the box in the morning and get finished pics posted.

Now you just gotta get some XLs back in stock so I can get this mini van beatin!

Rusty if you have some time I have a few questions about box design in an Astro Van also. I am meeting with a guy on Thursday about putting 8-12 XLs in his van and am trying to come up with some design ideas to present and get some feedback on.

Just wanted to remind you that you still are an a55hole. I will have a qoute tomorrow!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz