DC Sound Lab

CJs DC Build Log (Subs installed last pg)

The subs are starting to break in and are really sounding better the more they play. i will be changing a few thing around in the truck tomorrow to try and get my back window to stop rattling and am probably going to invert the subs and see how I like that sound. I will get plenty of pics and try and get a video of it playing and post it tomorrow.

Sexy lookin motors man =]

Rusty tell me I will break 151@35hz with your subs and I will buy a pair.. maybe even become a team dc member!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Rusty tell me I will break 151@35hz with your subs and I will buy a pair.. maybe even become a team dc member!

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]Just kiddin man. But really Im sure it is possible but a lot of it is going to depend on the install and car

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Sexy lookin motors man =]

I know right! I wonder where I got them from.......Rusty you are the man!!!!

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]Just kiddin man. But really Im sure it is possible but a lot of it is going to depend on the install and car

That is going in my sig....absolutely hilarious!!!! I can say that I have run both AA and DC and can say with confidence that you wont get anything better for the price than DC! AA is a very quality product and Scott is a great guy but with it being a dealer only line, my local dealer is a total fucking prick so no more AA for me. I havent dealt with anyone better with customers than Rusty is. The man sat and talked to me for over an hour answering all of my random questions and explaining how thing works....how many companies can you call can get that type of customer service!!!!

I know right! I wonder where I got them from.......Rusty you are the man!!!!

That is going in my sig....absolutely hilarious!!!! I can say that I have run both AA and DC and can say with confidence that you wont get anything better for the price than DC! AA is a very quality product and Scott is a great guy but with it being a dealer only line, my local dealer is a total fucking prick so no more AA for me. I havent dealt with anyone better with customers than Rusty is. The man sat and talked to me for over an hour answering all of my random questions and explaining how thing works....how many companies can you call can get that type of customer service!!!!

Hell yea i did the same thing today with rusty hes the man, cant wait for my big rebuild

And i agree completely u wont find a better sub for the price :)

Nice job ur box's both!

Whats ur boxed tuned to?

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass