Second Skin Audio

What would you buy for $250

That's 5ft^3 for both I need to fill 13ft^3 to make it look good. I'm looking to spend $500-600 for all subs.

dude none of these subs recommended would fill 13cubes if your only using 2 i say you just go 12's or 15's and build this 13cube box with seperate chambers so you can add a few more subs and a new amp or two. or you could always buy like 20 cheapie subs and have some fun

Im confused as to why you need to fill the 13 cubes.. also is this before of after displacement.... and ppl really need to pay attention yo your price range i HIGHLy doubt the lvl4 cost 250... the BL doesn't cost 250.. The SSD is a good bet fully load it and set the gains correctly and you should be fine. Also the lvl3 might not be able to handel that power.

If its 13 cubes after displacement 18's would be your best bet but if it before you could get away with 15's.. Also what are your goals?

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Lvl 4 15s, 600 will be enough for two and they will like the extra 300 rms each.

Edited by I like kicker

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Im confused as to why you need to fill the 13 cubes.. also is this before of after displacement.... and ppl really need to pay attention yo your price range i HIGHLy doubt the lvl4 cost 250... the BL doesn't cost 250.. The SSD is a good bet fully load it and set the gains correctly and you should be fine. Also the lvl3 might not be able to handel that power.

If its 13 cubes after displacement 18's would be your best bet but if it before you could get away with 15's.. Also what are your goals?

13.14ft^3 after all displacement the box looks best that way behind my seats. When I upgrade subs I can still use the same box that I'm using now for my kickers. I'm trying to get 150+ at 30Hz.