Sonic Electronix

is this a good way to wire up my amps and capacitors ??

i know that but if i was to use them could i just wire the power and ground in parallel to them like the batteries in pic above. BTW i love the picture when i can afford new batt and get more power i will do that.

A lot of dumb smartasses here today. If you still want to use them, wire them in front of the amp. If you have the charging cards, use those to charge them. Caps aren't batteries. They are for stabilizing voltage, not provide amperage, that what alts are for. If people would not assume and understand that, it would make the planet that much of a better place :drinks:

hey jackass, we are helping him in the long run, caps do basically nothing, unless you like a digital voltage readout. If he is only running 700rms he can use them if he wants bit he doesn't need them at all. And at first it sounded like he was going to be running a decent amount of power, that's why the battery and alts came in to play.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

hey jackass, we are helping him in the long run, caps do basically nothing, unless you like a digital voltage readout. If he is only running 700rms he can use them if he wants bit he doesn't need them at all. And at first it sounded like he was going to be running a decent amount of power, that's why the battery and alts came in to play.

They are actually quite useful if you know how to use them.

Best bet.

system-1.png

damn...you have some "picasso-esque" skills right there :D

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

i dont get it. anytime someone says capacitor on this forum people say get rid of them.

dude never asked if he should keep them.

it also kills me that people say "get more batteries instead", like they do the same thing

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

uhhh im gonna stick to what i said because you can have like 9001 volts worth of drop with 1000w or you can have no drop.

Ok makes sense.

Not even trying anymore.

Not going to be able to educate people who refuse to let go of the misconceptions they are used to.

Edited by bassahaulic