HEAD UNIT SKIPPING CUZ OF BASS

its anything..... the 828 was kenwoods top of teh line last year i belive......... its got everything.. the next step up was the filp out tvs...... i was woundering if it was the cage it was mounted it wasn't secure enough.. its tight but i don't know .. teh only dashkit that they have for my car  is weird the radio is wider the teh opinging  on teh dash bezal.. so i can't put teh trimn pannel on it

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

just stop. please.

Man I went through the same ting when I got my 12s

I tried everything and gave up

I wasnt specific about "tried everything"....new "top of the line" head unit, reinfored the cage, reinforced the mounting kit, applied dynomat to all of the substructures of the dash (where they bolt to each other) and an adjustable bracket which "pulled" the back of the unit to a plate attached to the hvac housing by adjusting a bolt (not pretty but who cares you couldnt see it).  And after all this it still skipped. 

So Ive tried throwing money at the problem (and lots of time, which is money) and got burned, I dont want to see someone else go through the same ting.