yea curious on how it will turn out

my brother in law is getting ready to start a tattoo studio with a friend of his, i may look into getting some work done myself, hopefully ill get a discount

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its like a bad sunburn, if your doing a half sleeve be prepared to sit for a few hours, yeah gottta echo the breathing, bring an ipod and head phones chill and let him do his thang. Post pics when done

I like playing around and having fun trying it for myself. If I can't do it, then ill stop, ha ha, but I am decent actually with a machine.

Ink can get expensive sometimes, and if you're up for it grab a machine and give it a shot. Gave myself two tattoos that turned out nicely.

I'll be checking back on on Tuesday, get work done!

you wont find me doin ne work on my own lol

do it son dont be scared my first 1 was on my stomach they said i was crazy for makin it my 1st lol but they didnt know imma a BEAST!!! lol i want a vid of u crying lol j/k!

lol, ima beast i should be straight i hope lol

yea curious on how it will turn out

my brother in law is getting ready to start a tattoo studio with a friend of his, i may look into getting some work done myself, hopefully ill get a discount

hopfully good lol

Its like a bad sunburn, if your doing a half sleeve be prepared to sit for a few hours, yeah gottta echo the breathing, bring an ipod and head phones chill and let him do his thang. Post pics when done

no ipod here lol ill pass out

i have a bad habit of dozing off when i take my ipod. lol

exactly lol ill be sleepin in minutes :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

All this. Just put some lotion on (forget what kind, tattoo something?, been a few years) that will help it heal a little better. It will scab but just let it be and don't try to pick at it. And for half sleeve I'm sure you'll be there for awhile so just relax and over time it will just be a dull feeling and not hurt, just be annoying. And don't bug the tattoo guy about when he'll be done! But expect 3+ hrs or so, depending on how much detail goes into it and if he does it all in one day or just an outline. I'd say if you can just get it done all in one day, because you may not want to go back ha. And I got one on my back that I drew up from shoulder blade to shoulder blade across and about 12in from top to bottom, and it took 1 1/2 - 2 hours.

Also, I got tired towards the end too and could feel myself getting sleepy. And some shops play music in the background that you can listen to also.

The outline is worse than the shading. After awhile you kinda get numb to the pain. Be prepared though after this one is done you'll want many more 8)

depends on how long youve been there. when i got my back done, after 10 hours in the chair everything started to suck pretty bad.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

so.. what tribe do ya belong to? :santa:

Kidding. Only thing i can suggest is to take like a jacket or something in case you get cold. It started snowing the day i got mine done (it rarely snows around here) and i was sitting in the chair shivering. Guys who work there said it was just "the shakes" from me making my body do something it knew it wasn't supposed to (just taking that needle without flinching).

The pain is one of those that actually start to feel good after a lil while.

Archived