Yea ypur crazy lol, I member watchin you get your sleves done. Shit looks tight for sure

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks lol aaron is this shit, I couldnt be happier with the work he did, ohh wait yes I could, if he would do more then I would be happier ha ha, he's coming out here sometime after the first of jan to finish my sleeves and to do my neck, hoping to do both hands then too, we'll see how much money I have lol

I did 15hours in a 24 hour time frame, its different for everyone I have almost 70 hours total, it is very addictive, I'm getting more some time after the first if the yr, I don't recommend tattoo goo, I like curel ultra healing lotion, if you take good care of it you shouldn't scab up.

i was always told scabing was a recover part of the tattoo??? or should i say tat :lol:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

I would love. Tohave aaron come out herre lol..he does great work.

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

No that's wrong, you don't want scabbing, it pulls ink out, also the scabbing can crack which can fuck up the tattoo, I only scabbed up on one tattoo, my ladybug and you can see the difference from where it scabbed up and where it didnt.

Peeling is natural recovery for your skin. I like to dry heal, I have a method that works for me.

The first thing I do in the morning is wash it with softsoap, do not scrub it, rinse it and let it air dry, once fully dry I lotion it up with curel ultra healing non scented lotion, then I only add more lotion during the day if it starts tighting up real bad, and then I only use a little bit of lotion.

I usually peel on day 3 or 4, I continue to do this routine for 2 weeks, after that you should be good to go, after 30 days I scrub the hell out of it to make sure I have all the dead skin off

tattoo goo

i love the smell of that stuff. i use aquafor the first couple days to heal em up, then vaseline dry skin lotion the rest. mine is usually good to go in just about over a week. my wings are pretty covered (which is my biggest one), but not like a full detailed sleeve or lots of concentrated ink tho

No that's wrong, you don't want scabbing, it pulls ink out, also the scabbing can crack which can fuck up the tattoo, I only scabbed up on one tattoo, my ladybug and you can see the difference from where it scabbed up and where it didnt.

Peeling is natural recovery for your skin. I like to dry heal, I have a method that works for me.

The first thing I do in the morning is wash it with softsoap, do not scrub it, rinse it and let it air dry, once fully dry I lotion it up with curel ultra healing non scented lotion, then I only add more lotion during the day if it starts tighting up real bad, and then I only use a little bit of lotion.

I usually peel on day 3 or 4, I continue to do this routine for 2 weeks, after that you should be good to go, after 30 days I scrub the hell out of it to make sure I have all the dead skin off

sorry ima nub on wording i gotten scabbing and peeling confused , but has anyone had scars and had the covered up by tattoos??:peepwall:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

bad news, ima have to wait a lil longer before my first tattoo :( i got hella sick sunday and spent most of monday in the hospital with a couple 3 hr IVs and alot of blood work. i guess i got a bad case of food poisining and some stomach virus that i dont member what its called. and well i dont think ima make my tattoo appt. today being im doing nothing but laying down..so the appt. is gona be on hold till im feeling better.

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I did 15hours in a 24 hour time frame, its different for everyone I have almost 70 hours total, it is very addictive, I'm getting more some time after the first if the yr, I don't recommend tattoo goo, I like curel ultra healing lotion, if you take good care of it you shouldn't scab up.

x2 stay away from tattoo goo...Curel is awesome as is this stuff called Aquaphor its been recommended to me by several artists..Also i agree with it being addictive i started with 1 now i have 4...Currently have a full sleeve on my right arm in the works

I definitely agree on the scabbing part David i can see a big difference in the parts that scabbed and did not scab over on mine..I will have to try your method and see how it works for me...

bad news, ima have to wait a lil longer before my first tattoo :( i got hella sick sunday and spent most of monday in the hospital with a couple 3 hr IVs and alot of blood work. i guess i got a bad case of food poisining and some stomach virus that i dont member what its called. and well i dont think ima make my tattoo appt. today being im doing nothing but laying down..so the appt. is gona be on hold till im feeling better.

Sorry to hear bout your bad run in with the food poisoning or whatever you came down with bro wish you a speedy recovery and make sure to take plenty of pics along the way. Try to keep your mind preoccupied it will help to ease the irritation of them drilling on you LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived