This Part contains more footage from the Ridin' Clean Mag mainly custom trucks. car show part. SPL competition lane runs, IASCA IdbL, Bass Boxing, SQ, IQC, RTA SPL & Triple Crown dB Drag & Bass Race.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

This is Part 4 of my Rockford Fosgate T2 15" ported box build for the trunk of my Nissan Maxima.

2002 Nissan Maxima trying to build a 2-15's ported subwoofer box in the trunk 5.5 Cubic Ft. port tuned to 35-36 hz. 2 - 15" Rockford Fosgate T2 subs powered by a T40001bd amp.

This is an additional video of building a ported subwoofer box for two 15 inch Rockford Fosgate T2 inside the trunk of a 2002 Nissan Maxima.

Finishing up the Ported box for the Rockford Fosgate T2 Subwoofers & T40001bd Amp for my 2002 Nissan Maxima. A 5.5 cubic ft. ported subwoofer box tuned to 36hz in the trunk.

The long awaited video of installing my 2 T2d2 15inch Subwoofers in the 5.5 cubic ft. (after disp.) ported box tuned to 36hz. And the Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amp. All in the trunk of a 2002 Nissan Maxima.

This is the preview video of my 95% finished install of Rockford Fosgate T2 15 inch subwoofers in a 5.5 Cubic Ft. Ported Box tuned to 36hz. Powered by a T40001bd wired to 2ohms.190 Amp Ohio Generator Alternator, 2 Kinetik HC2000 is the rear. Big 3, 2 runs Tsunami 0awg power wire & RCA cables. (4)Infinity Kappa 6.5"-Coax, (4)Infinity Kappa 5.25"-Coax, (8)Infinity Kappa 1"-Tweeters, all powered by 3 Kicker ZX 460. Clarion VRX 755 VD-DVD flip-out Headunit.

First bassing video of my new build with the Rockford Fosgate T2 15's in a ported box. Playing some Young Jeezy TM103.

Damn...that monkey can dance better than my big ass... Nice work man.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

That's some nasty flex! Good shit man. I need to turn my box around and seal it off from the trunk...= less trunk rattle!

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That's some nasty flex! Good shit man. I need to turn my box around and seal it off from the trunk...= less trunk rattle!

yep less rattle, mine still rattles alittle.i still need to fully seal it off. forward firing is the way to go plus u see ya subs :)

Archived