Mechman Alternators

Could I get a price on an alt for a 2003 Impala, 3.4L engine. Going to be running an AQ2200D and a 90x4. An alt with some overhead would be nice.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

We offer a direct bolt in 270 amp ES unit. It does 165 amps by 800 rpm, full output by 1600 rpm engine speed. It comes standard with our custom solid copper rectifier assembly, oversize output stud, and overdrive pulley. It is totally durable for daily abuse, and is on sale for $399 until Jan 1st, 2011.

Options include custom colors for $50 additional, as well as the adjustable voltage boost module for $50 additional.

Great price, but, this build will not take place until late Feb early March....Tax time you know ;)

What is the normal price, with no options?

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Would this alternator work on a 2005 Impala SS..3.8L Supercharged?

HU: Eclipse 8443

Front: Eclipse SC8362

Rear: Eclipse Point Source SP6900

Subs: Eclipse SW8122.4

Amps: Eclipse PA5422 & Eclipse 34230

EQ: Audiocontrol DQS

Great price, but, this build will not take place until late Feb early March....Tax time you know ;)

What is the normal price, with no options?

We have not released 2011 prices yet. I know that it will be higher though, as the cost of parts has gone way up over the last year.

Ok, well lets assume that this alt was not currently on sale, what do you sell them for. I am just looking for a rough estimate. Not going to hold you to anything. I am working up an entire build price for a good friend.

d(-__-)b

The 2005 unit is slightly different, but the price and specs are the same.

Alright cool.

HU: Eclipse 8443

Front: Eclipse SC8362

Rear: Eclipse Point Source SP6900

Subs: Eclipse SW8122.4

Amps: Eclipse PA5422 & Eclipse 34230

EQ: Audiocontrol DQS

Works for me. I appreciate that. Hopefully come Feb-March I will be getting back in touch with you. Going to do a nice build for a good friend of mine around tax time.

Thanks!

d(-__-)b