pistol or carbine. The pistols are trash. the carbine is what im looking at.

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/carbines/carbines_9mm.html

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For x a billion coming from a recreational shooter. I shot trap in high school in a league, i actively hunt, and I enjoy to target practice. No one, I repeat NO ONE will ever be able to take my guns away from me

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

For it.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I am STRONGLY in favor of the right to bare arms. I AM, however, against people having bear arms like the OP said though. That would get a little out of hand.

I DO think that if you are convicted of a violent crime, even if it is a misdemeanor case of assault and battery, you should be stripped of this right.

i hope you aren't serious?

it would never happen

lol i was jk i just wanted to see the reaction! but honestly i dont understand how or why people will think taking guns is a great idea......sure people get killed with guns but people die in car wrecks everyday too ...and they arnt trying to ban those! its just another way for government to control america...they said before in 10 to 20 years EVERY car in the us will have a tracking device on it and RIGHT NOW they are putting mirco chips inside animals to test out tracking for humans in my government class they were saying within the next 20 to 30 years we will have to go to the goverment for EVERYTHING to make doctors apps and everything will be controled and really its bullshit

WE should be able to own a gun as long as we dont have Violent crimes in our passed

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I am STRONGLY in favor of the right to bare arms. I AM, however, against people having bear arms like the OP said though. That would get a little out of hand.

I DO think that if you are convicted of a violent crime, even if it is a misdemeanor case of assault and battery, you should be stripped of this right.

like i said i think that there are certain circumtances that will take away this right since the person in question has shown that they aren't responsible enough to carry a weapon

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Archived