I been eyeballin an ar15 too, not cheap, I got a deal I couldn't pass up, can't wait to get it, went shooting the other day with a coworker

Those are sweet, get it, you'll love it. My dad use to have one before this economy went down the drain.

On topic, I am totally for it, even though I just had a gun pulled on me a few hours ago. :drinks:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for it one you cant even walk around where im from without geting shoot at i was about pick my buddy up on halloween in porterville ca and some punk ass bitch shoot him with a 22 in the back of the head and neck the bullet richaded of his skull and the bullet lodged in his neck for life we have the rite to protect our self from punk ass bitchs like that and their fun to shoot too:clapping:

FUCK ANYONE who thinks we shouldnt have the right to carry and protect ourselves!!!! If guns are somehow banned all that does is keep the law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. Criminals are going to have guns and do what they want anyway, so WHY THE FUCK SHOULDNT I!!!!!

honestly, gun control is like reinstating the draft. there is always going to be the people who want it, but their fear of the public reaction almost completely eliminates the chances of it.

FOR IT. All day, every day.

bastard nice piece. Im looking at picking up a cheapo high point carbine or an AR15 next. not sure how much I want to spend.

I have one of those!!! lol. 9mm carbine. Actually a great gun. Wicked cheap, light, built well enough, sturdy, won't jam, and ACCURATE. I can shoot anything with mine! lol

edit: mine is one of the EARLY hi-point carbines. It doesn't have all of that extra crazy stuff (grips and etc..) but it is def. the same gun. I paid $140 for mine with a box of ammo- crazy that they have nearly doubled! Anyway, I have never had any accuracy issues out of mine. ...or it can shoot better than I can. One of the two!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

turned 18 a month ago and just bought my first gun! 1939 mosin nagant (with bayonet) $130 bucks to play around with and NO ONE is taking it away from me!

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

been shot at more than once, held hostage, and almost killed execution style. honestly no clue how i feel on the subject :shrug:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

been shot at more than once, held hostage, and almost killed execution style. honestly no clue how i feel on the subject :shrug:

well if u ban guns the only people who will respect the ban are law abiding citizens who should have the guns. outlawing them wont take the guns away from criminals. they will just be the only ones with guns thus increasing crime rates because then think there safe. "AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY"

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500