Holy shit

^^ THIS

BUILD LINK: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112034-2-sundown-18s-98-f-150/page__p__1565972__fromsearch__1#entry1565972

98 Ford F-150
Truck:
37" superswamper tsl radials
16" ion alloy wheels
3" body lift
2" suspension lift
Offbrand brushguard
PIAA driving lights
6000K HID's
System:
2 18" Sundown Nightshaed
Aq3500
Custom Fiberglass box
fosgate T1 6x8 Coxials
bass inferno 2000 watt 4 channel
2 XS power d3100's
0 Gauge

and I thought talking my way out of a ticket was a difficult task

didnt talk my way out, the wrong person showed up at the right time. they got shot instead, and the guys gtfo

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

turned 18 a month ago and just bought my first gun! 1939 mosin nagant (with bayonet) $130 bucks to play around with and NO ONE is taking it away from me!

I've got one of those too! LOL. Look for Army surplus ammo. I have it by the case. And good hearing protection. The bayonet makes them the awesome. Nothing like a gun that is taller than you are!

been shot at more than once, held hostage, and almost killed execution style. honestly no clue how i feel on the subject :shrug:

Holy crap. You would definitely know. Glad you made it through!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I've got one of those too! LOL. Look for Army surplus ammo. I have it by the case. And good hearing protection. The bayonet makes them the awesome. Nothing like a gun that is taller than you are!

Holy crap. You would definitely know. Glad you made it through!

well i obviously not a huge fan of guns, but keeping or banning it wont keep stuff like that from happenin

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

well i obviously not a huge fan of guns, but keeping or banning it wont keep stuff like that from happenin

I think knowing that the person your going to attack could possibly be carrying could scare the person coming at you

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I think knowing that the person your going to attack could possibly be carrying could scare the person coming at you

guns arent banned now and that happen lol. alot of times people just dont care

i think everyone here (especially the few who know me personally) knows that i am a diehard, anbsolute fucking gun nut! i carry 3 guns on me at all times, kimber 5" 1911 on my hip, ruger lcp in my pocket, and a kahr cw9 in the big leg pocket on my cargo shorts.

if the government wants my guns, they had better be sure of the risk they wanna take in getting them. first line of defense would be my 1,000 yard ar15.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived