Supermodified/extreme Van.......

man, that is a damn good build, and I don't care what class your in, 165 with those m3s and amps is a good score

Good work Tim

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

First time reading this thread.. Thats right, All 7 pages. The Van turned out DOPE as hell Timmy!! I can totally relate to the 'family tearing apart' and I know it had to be tough to let it go.. But I give you mad props for keeping family as a first priority,,,,, no matter what.

Its really cool to know it is still alive, and maybe someday you'll end up back with it????

Anyways, props man!! Awesome Build!!

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

• 2 months later...

I bet if you tried again you would break 170db.

Mad skills.

Sundown SAZ-3000

2 12" T3 DVC1ohm subs

58hz peak cabin frequency no deadner yet

box tuned to 38hz

BIG 3 upgrade

yamaha patio speakers rear fill

Alpine 9833 deck

PPI FRX-456 Crossover

PPI PAR-245 Preamp/EQ

PPI DEQ-30 Band EQ fronts

PPI tweets in kick panel

PPI 2-way's in kicks for now

0/GA 1 run front to back

Memphis 4 channel running rear speakers 75 X 4 only 2 channels used for now

Planet Audio 4 channel 75 X 4 running front speakers

146.7 db usaci drivers door open

163.3 db port challenge mic in port

2012 4door silverado

I bet if you tried again you would break 170db.

Mad skills.

thanks man...........but anymor....i have ZERO interest in what the meter reads...lol...

ivw wasted to much time and money in my life,,,,,trying to "impress" :rolleyes: a meter....all that is done....building for the fun of the build now.....whatever the meter says.................im cool with that

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

• 2 months later...

thanks man...........but anymor....i have ZERO interest in what the meter reads...lol...

ivw wasted to much time and money in my life,,,,,trying to "impress" :rolleyes: a meter....all that is done....building for the fun of the build now.....whatever the meter says.................im cool with that

Thats probably the best way to look at our hobby right now with the cost to compete. I read every page of this thread and I am currently building my own vehicle as you have, mine is not quite as extreme and its a daily driver. But my garage is the same size and my situtation mirrors yours almost exactly with budged etc... Been working on mine for over a year now making sure I take it slow as to not make the family pissed off with my absence. So far I am at 158+at 36hz and theres alot more in it as I build.

Your glassing skills are quite good I am impressed. You would enjoy my build with the single glassed piece from headliner to the top of the wall and to rear floor. All one stretch.

As for impressing the meter I totally agree its pointless unless you can truly enjoy your sound system with music in the end.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Archived